In Norse mythology, Freya was the goddess of beauty and war. The Freya Viking Underdress brings these two vastly different concepts together in one classy garment, perfect for any medieval ensemble, be it noblewoman or Viking warrior. This ankle-worn cotton dress fits loosely enough on the body to maintain comfort and flexibility but tightly enough to allow an overdress to be worn over it. Its sleeves are long, ensuring warmth in colder weather, and its modest neckline allows it to be paired with a large variety of other garments. The Freya Viking Dress comes in black, natural, linden green, green, burgundy, woad blue, and hemp, and it is a perfect match with any outfit for Renaissance fairs or medieval reenactments.
- Based on Viking womens undergarments
- Fits loosely over the body for comfort and flexibility
- Stylish design allows for easy wearing under a variety of medieval dresses
- Long sleeves are great for cool weather
- Comes in black, natural, linden green, green, burgundy, woad blue, and hemp
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs or medieval reenactments
- Made from 100% cotton
- Small: Chest – 36.6 Inches, Waist – 37 Inches, Hips – 37.5 Inches, Sleeve Length – 23.6 Inches, Length – 59.1 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 39.8 Inches, Waist – 41 Inches, Hips – 40.5 Inches, Sleeve Length – 24 Inches, Length – 59.1 Inches
- Large: Chest – 42.9 Inches, Waist – 45.6 Inches, Hips – 44.6 Inches, Sleeve Length – 24 Inches, Length – 59.8 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 46.1 Inches, Waist – 50.4 Inches, Hips – 48.6 Inches, Sleeve Length – 24.4 Inches, Length – 59.8 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 50 Inches, Waist – 55 Inches, Hips – 53 Inches, Sleeve Length – 24.4 Inches, Length – 60.6 Inches
- XXX-Large: Chest – 53.9 Inches, Sleeve Length – 24.4 Inches, Length – 60.6 Inches
Please be aware that these are hand-made items, so the sizing is approximate.