A sailor turned pirate needs to wear the right clothing during a voyage or fight. The Franklin Canvas Shorts work well for any seafarer, explorer, or deckhand. Available in three colors and five sizes, these pirate shorts give a historical flair to any fantasy outfit. The fall front flap is partially attached with buttons and can be lowered for comfort. The belt loops are great for accessorizing and adjusting the fit. Buttons decorate the sides of the knees. For adjustment, the back includes a laced draw tie. These cotton canvas trousers are ideal to wear during a reenactment or to a maritime LARP event.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in three colors
- Comes in five sizes
- Buttoned fall front flap
- Buttoned sides of the knee
- Draw tie and belt loops allows for adjustment
- Ideal for LARPing or reenacting
- Handmade with cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
Guillermo Lopez (verified owner) –
These are great quality, and a great price!
Perfect for my pirate outfit.