The noblemen and women of Northern France historically wore this hat. The Flemish Pill Hat was reported to have been popular in French and Italian courts. As such, this hat makes a fantastic addition to regal and simple styles. This simple yet elegant hat has a round design, similar to that of pill box, which is where it derives its name. The hat is made from quality cotton velveteen and is lined in satin for comfort. The hat is decorated with simple, yet attractive silver trim around the brim, while the top features an attractive Celtic style applique in gold. The hat has been crafted using traditional methods to ensure that it is a quality construction, and has been hand-blocked for a perfect shape and fit. Sometimes, it is the little touches that really allow a costume to go above and beyond simply looking good, and the Flemish Pill Hat is one of those touches that can take a good costume and turn it into a great one.
- Hand-Blocked for Perfect Shape
- Decorated for Attractive Celtic Style
- A Beautiful Complement to Medieval and Renaissance Styles
- Made in the USA
- Made from 100 percent cotton velveteen fabric
- Lined in satin
- Available in 22 Inch Hat Circumference or 24 Inch Hat Circumference