Protect your legs when you head into battle or face the possibility of being defeated. Wear these great Flat Ring Round Riveted Chainmail Leggings. This set of steel chainmail leg armour includes two individual legs. Each piece covers a leg from the waist down to the foot. The 8 millimeter, mild steel rings are 18 gauge and flat for a closer weave. Also, round rivets secure the rings together in a 4-in-1 pattern. Wear these chainmail chausses on your favorite belt, not included. A belt threads through the loops at the top of each leg. They are great for layering with other armour or worn for your main leg protection. You can use these leggings for LARP battles, faires, and for light reenacting.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Flat ring construction
- Woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Comes as a set of two
- Worn by securing to your own belt
- Great for LARP, light reenactment, and costume use
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Overall Length: 40 Inches
- Inner Length: 25.5 Inches
- Thigh Circumference: 20 Inches
- Ankle Circumference: 15 Inches
- Weight: 12.2 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.