Ensure that your legs have protection against enemy attacks by wearing the Butted High Tensile Chainmail Leggings on them. This set of steel chainmail leg armour includes two individual legs. Each piece covers a leg from the waist down to the foot.
Each leg features a 4-in-1 butted ring construction made with high-tensile 16-gauge steel rings. High tensile steel is much stronger and less likely to distort than mild steel. Meanwhile, a 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring.
Wear these medieval chainmail chausses on a belt, not included. A belt threads through the loop at the top of each leg. Great for layering with other armour or worn for your main leg protection, these medieval chainmail leggings are great for light-contact reenactments as well as LARP battles and costume use.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Comes as a set of two
- Woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Worn by securing to a belt, not included
- Features butted rings
- Great for light-contact reenactments
- Made from 16-gauge high-tensile steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Inner Ring Diameter: 9.5 millimeters
- Overall Length: 43.25 Inches
- Thigh Circumference: 18 Inches
- Calf Circumference: 11 Inches
- Fits Belts up to 5.3 Inches Wide
- Overall Weight: 13 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.