Adventuring in a northern realm? Drape the Black Fjell Faux Fur Trim Viking Cape over your shoulders before you head out on your journey. Its thick wool blend makes it the perfect winter cloak.
This winter wool Viking cloak has a dramatic full length and is cut wide for extra volume. Over 4 feet long, it sits on the shoulders and falls to the calves on most wearers. The width at its widest is over 7 feet wide.
This Nordic warrior cloak features gorgeous, realistic faux fur around the hem of its front opening all the way down to the bottom edge of the cape. The fur trim also accents the edge of the short, rounded hood. A cream color dappled with brown, its realistic coloring gives it a rugged look. This works great for Viking warriors, shieldmaidens, jarls, and all kinds of rough-and-tumble adventurers.
The unisex medieval cloak secures at the neck with a thick and sturdy fabric tie made of the same wool blend as the rest of the long cloak. This wool blend fabric is quite warm to wear, making this the perfect fall or winter medieval cloak.
Also, while not completely waterproof, the fabric is water repellent insomuch as that it can keep out light rain. Use our Snow Proof Silicone Water & Stain Repellent Spray (WL-50-1965) for waterproofing.
For your next cold medieval market mornings, Renaissance faires, LARP events, or cosplay conventions, this faux fur trim cloak makes a fantastic choice. Easy to layer over just about anything, it makes a versatile must-have for any costuming or reenactment wardrobe.
- Full length and wide cut for warmth and coverage
- Short hood is practical and cozy
- Secures with tie at neck
- Trimmed with realistic faux fur
- Great for Vikings, Nordic warriors, and more
- Perfect for colder LARP and Renaissance adventures
- Made of a heavy 74.03% wool blend with 16.43% polyester, 5.56% nylon, 2.49% cotton, and 1.49% viscose
- Trim is 100% polyester
- Dry clean recommended. This item may also be carefully hand washed in cold water with wool detergent. Do not allow the garment to soak. Do not dry in dryer. Squeeze out excess water and roll up the fabric in a large, dry towel. Press the clothing against the towel to dry it, then lay it flat on a dry towel to air dry.