Based on both historical and fantasy concepts, this Fantasy Scimitar with Scabbard and Belt features not only a pleasing visual aesthetic but also embodies the extremely destructive cutting strength for which curved scimitars were so well known. The curved edge, two handed grip, and overall size of this scimitar make it a lethal instrument against both unarmoured and armoured foes. The hardy blade is dual hardened and hand forged entirely in 5160 high carbon steel, giving it solidity and strength. This ensures that this blade will not soon fail under pressure or use. The distinctive curve lends style to the design and makes this sword a great all-around cutter. The understated guard consists of a diamond-shaped heptagon, while the grip is crafted from wood and wrapped in leather for a secure and comfortable hold. The sword also features a bold, large, round pommel for counterbalancing the blade, as well as a full-length tang that is hot peened to the pommel for superior durability. Included with the sword is a matching wood scabbard wrapped in black leather and attached to an interlaced leather belt, letting you keep the sword safe and secure at your side when it is not in use. And best of all, this Fantasy Scimitar with Scabbard and Belt handles extremely well, making it a formidable threat with cutting power, speed, impact, and an inspired design worthy of both wielding and displaying.
Please be aware that this sword is hand-forged, and as such, its finish and its overall measurements can vary slightly from what is shown here. Also, be aware that this sword is made to be practical, tough, and hardy, and its finish, being hammered and hand-forged, can sometimes feature marks from the forging process.
- A fully functional and extremely hardy sword
- A lethal scimitar based on historic and fantasy designs
- Steel blade is dual hardened
- Full-length, peened tang provides immense durability
- Hilt is wrapped in leather for a solid grip
- Includes a leather-wrapped wood scabbard and sword belt
- Blade is hand forged from 5160 high carbon steel
- Grip and wood scabbard are wrapped in leather
- Total Length: 43 Inches
- Blade Length: 34 Inches
- Grip Length: 7 Inches
- Point of Balance: 6.125 Inches from Guard
- Blade Width (at base): 1.75 Inches
- Edge Hardness: 60 HRc
- Core Hardness: 48-50 HRc
- Weight: 4 Pounds 9 Ounces
There are no reviews yet.