In Greek, the name Eustace means steadfast. Let the Eustace Greek Tunic be a steadfast staple in your own reenactment wardrobe! This cotton tunic is great for the ancient Greek era and can even suit medieval and fantasy settings. The half length sleeves end at just about the elbow, and the length reaches near the knees on most wearers. A narrow V-shaped cut-out accentuates the scoop neckline, lending a touch of style to this dark green historical top. Elegant and uncomplicated black piping decorates the hems and neck placket. Whether you are dressing up for a historical Greek performance or looking for a new tunic to wear to the Renaissance fair, the Eustace Greek Tunic makes the perfect base for your reenactment outfit. Layer it over a long sleeve underdress in cooler weather and accentuate it with a statement belt for easy style, as shown here.
- Based on historical tunic styles
- Half sleeve tunic reaches knees on most wearers
- Black piping decorates hems and V-neck placket
- Great for layering and cinching with a belt
- Versatile top works for a variety of characters and settings
- Made of 100 percent cotton