Warriors who prefer to wield an axe in battle should have a place to put one. Use the Essential Axe Frog Holder to carry your favorite axe. Made from 7-8 ounce vegetable-tanned leather, this ambidextrous frog comes in a variety of colors. You can also choose between steel and antique brass hardware. This range of options allows you to choose a frog that fits your particular aesthetic. The frog itself has a triangular shape with angular corners. It features a central ring to hold a single polearm, not included. A strip of leather secures the ring in place. Rivets attach the strip to the triangular base. Both the rivets and ring reflect the hardware option chosen. There are two slots along the sides to slide it onto a belt, not included. The Essential Axe Frog Holder makes a great addition to many medieval outfits and fantasy ensembles.
- Comes in multiple colors
- Available in two hardware options
- Has a triangular shape
- Slots for sliding onto a belt, not included
- Great for a variety of characters
- Made from 7-8 ounce vegetable tanned leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Width: 3.75 Inches
- Height: 3.25 Inches
- Leather Thickness: Approximately .125 Inches
- Inner Diameter of Ring: 2 Inches
- Fits on belts up to 1.25 inches wide
Measurements are approximate.