Whether you are a legendary Norse warrior, village jarl, or rugged adventurer, the Green Erik Leather Trim Viking Tunic is perfect for any Nordic, medieval, or fantasy wardrobe. Its unique leather trim is paired with a comfortable cotton construction.
First, this 100% cotton construction is comfortable and breathable. You will love to wear its soft yet rugged weave on all your adventures, season after season.
Then, this Nordic tunic features long straight sleeves and a length that ends around the knees on most. A slit in the front hem of the tunic allows for enhanced mobility in battle.
Next, the bold, black leather trim decorates the neckline, sleeves, and bottom hem. Crisscrossing lines of leather accent the slight V-neckline, front and back, and extend down the chest. Metal rivets secure the trim. An additional line of black embroidery accents this area, adding even more detail. This trim creates striking contrast against the green tunic.
Finally, matching rows of Xs accent the long sleeve cuffs and bottom hem of this Nordic tunic. This bold detail sets the long Viking shirt apart and creates a striking Norse costume to wear to your next reenactment, Viking LARP event, or Renaissance faire.
Easy to wear and brimming with detail, this Viking mens tunic pairs well with all kinds of accessories and other Viking clothing. Cinch the waist with your favorite kidney belt.
No matter where your adventures take you, they are sure to be legendary when you wear the Green Erik Leather Trim Viking Tunic! Present yourself as a noble Nordic warrior in this leather trim medieval shirt.
- Leather trim creates eye-catching look
- Slit in front for mobility
- Easy to layer and accessorize
- Perfect for Viking warriors, jarls, heroes, and more
- Great for reenactment, LARP, and other costuming events
- Made of 100% cotton with real leather trim
- Hand wash at a temperature at or under 86 degrees Fahrenheit. Washing at too hot of a temperature may cause the fabric to shrink. Do not dry in a dryer. Air dry or lay flat to dry.