Battle for the sake of a High Middle Ages kingdom the next time you LARP by donning the Epic Dark Sugar Loaf Helmet. A descendent of the great helm, this enclosed helmet possesses a crown that is more conical than its predecessor. Like the traditional bucket helm, the sugarloaf protects the entire head. Wide slits serve as its eye openings. Ventilation holes cover its mouth, increasing the airflow. A projection bar provides extra protection to the center of the face. Rolled edges and rivets aid in the deflection of blows. The helmet features a dark metal finish that is resistant to rust and scratches. An inner foam lining creates a more comfortable fit, while a chin strap keeps the helmet in place.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Possesses a dark metal finish
- Treated with an oxidization resistant coating
- Reinforced with rolled steel, a curved apex, and rivets
- Improved airflow with ventilation holes
- Customized fit with an adjustable chin strap
- Offers a great level of protection
- Made from 18-gauge galvanized mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Lined with foam padding and cotton
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use Leather care products for the fittings.
Emry B. (verified owner) –
I love this helm, I wear it every occasion possible, fits great!