Whether you are swashbuckling on the high seas, operating your airship, or simply going about your everyday Renaissance era life, the Enigo Canvas Frock Coat will have you looking smart and daring with its stylishly tapered style. Made of cotton canvas, this single breasted frock coat narrows slightly at the waist before gently widening out, creating a fashionable fitted look fit for dashing and roguish gentleman alike. The collarless neck and the wide, buttoned sleeve cuffs ending just before the wrists make this Renaissance coat great for layering. A line of ornate silver buttons secures the coat in front, ending just below the waist and leaving the skirt portion open for unhindered mobility. This cloak ends at about mid-thigh on most wearers, making it a versatile staple for Renaissance, pirate, and steampunk wardrobes. Wear this pirate frock over your favorite outfit, and transform yourself into an intrepid fellow well-dressed for his next adventure.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Fitted coat tapers at waist and reaches around mid-thigh
- Coat features single breasted button front
- Long sleeves feature wide cuffs with buttons
- Great for pirate, Renaissance, and steampunk looks
- Versatile coat for reenactments, productions, and festivals
- Made of cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.