Many warriors and rogues prefer to wear armour that is lighter than full steel. Add the Black English Brigandine to your reenactment or LARP outfit. Made from suede leather, this historically inspired brigandine comes in three sizes. It has a sleeveless, wraparound design with a rounded neckline. This wraparound design allows for greater mobility on the sides. This mobility also comes from the slit in the center of the front hem. In the front, rivets hold internal steel plates to protect the torso and upper chest. On the back, there are three sets of straps for adjusting the fit. Each buckle connects to three strap sections. This buckle and strap design allows the weight to be better distributed along the back of the wearer. The Black English Brigandine is great for a variety of characters, from medieval to fantasy.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in three sizes
- Three straps on back
- Internal plate protection
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for reenactments or LARP events
- Made from suede leather and 12 gauge mild steel
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.