Before heading out on a grand magical adventure, you make sure to take the Green Eldarian LARP Throwing Knife with you on the journey. Made from polyurethane foam, this LARP knife has a latex coating over its durable construction. With its coreless construction, this knife is safe for throwing.
Designed by Atelier Fantastic Art for Epic Armoury, the knife features an ornate green handle and a single-edged blade. Carved swirls adorn the pommel and grip. In addition, the pommel forms a small spike at the end of the handle. It points towards the edge side of the knife. The carved texture from the pommel continues onto the spine of the blade as smaller elven runes. Next, the blade is wider than the grip. It also features a trailing-point tip with a silver-colored edge. Add this throwing knife to your LARP ensemble. It also works well for cosplay conventions.
Please be aware that this item is handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Features an ornate, carved design
- Well detailed
- Has a green handle
- Works for a variety of fantasy characters
- Great for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from polyurethane foam with latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 6 Inches
- Grip Length: 2.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 3.5 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.5 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 1 Inch
- Guard Depth: 0.8 Inches
- Weight: 1.6 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.