Known also as the helm of awe or Aegishjalmir, this Eagershelm Viking Necklace is considered an arrangement of magic staves, which in old myth was said to induce fear and awe, as well as helping to protect the wearer from an abuse of power. The pendant consists of a shield-like central emblem from which several staves extend out of. Concentric rings of silver and one of gold adorn the center of the talisman, along with a vibrant red Swarovski crystal cabochon. Included with the pendant is a chain necklace for easy wearing, as well as a lined velvet pouch for safe-keeping. Based on the Old Norse staves, this Eagershelm Viking Necklace is a great way to resurrect some Viking style in your look, as well as a great way to pay homage to the old ways in your life.
- Crafted in fine pewter metal
- Finished with gold, silver, and Swarovski crystal accents
- Depicts a ring staves known as Aegishjalmir
- Possesses an impressive level of detailing
- Includes a matching chain necklace and a lined velvet pouch
- Pendant Length: 1.625 Inches
- Pendant Width: 1.5 Inches