Even those of a diligent nature when working their craft, require a wand to imbue their spells with power. Cast with the Black Durentius LARP Wand. It features a core of black, varnished wood with a handle sleeve of polyurethane foam. The handle sleeve is removable, so it is easy to change out handles from different Epic Armoury wood-core wands, sold separately. This sleeve features a grip with the texture of a knobby branch of ebony. On either side of the grip, there are silver and brass colored rings. At the very end of the wand is a talon holding a faux red stone. This intriguing wand looks right at home in the hand of any wizard or sorcerer. Wield the Black Durentius LARP Wand at your next LARP event or cosplay convention.
- Unique talon design
- Highly detailed
- Core separates from handle
- Able to interchange wood-core wand handles
- Great for LARP events and fantasy conventions
- Handcrafted from polyurethane foam
- Core is made from varnished wood
- The wand may be cleaned with a cloth and polished occasionally. When using wood polish, take care to keep the polish from touching the polyurethane foam handle. Store your wand in a cool, dry environment.
- Overall Length: 13.8 Inches
- Grip Length: 2.4 Inches
- Sleeve Length: 6.3 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 2.6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.