Even druids require conduits to work their craft. Use the black Druid LARP Wand to imbue your spells and charms with the power of nature and magic. This LARP wand features the appearance of a wooden twig or branch with a faux mystical sapphire at the end of the handle. While the wand looks just like ebony wood, it consists of polyurethane foam around a bendable steel core. With the steel core, the handle adjusts as needed for a better angle. There is a raised band towards the top of the grip, perfect for resting your casting finger. Cast your spells with the black Druid LARP Wand at a LARP event, convention, or a faire.
- Faux gem for a mystical flair
- Realistic wooden appearance
- Bends with flexible core
- Great for a variety of magical characters
- Wonderful for LARP events or magical performances
- Handcrafted from polyurethane foam
- Core is made from bendable steel
- Store your wand in a cool, dry environment.
- Overall Length: 12.6 Inches
- Grip Length: 3.5 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 2.4 Inches
- Weight: 1.5 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.