The barbarians are at the gates. You, brave soldier, stand ready to take their attacks. You wield the awesome Green and Wood Drang Round LARP Shield. Made from hard EVA foam, this shield has a slightly domed shape and a latex coating. The front of the shield looks like planks of wood with a boss in the center. The steel-colored boss is round with a flat face. The wood-like front has a purposely faded, quarterly design. Two opposite quarters have a green coloring, while the other two have the regular wood aesthetic. This design gives the shield a battle worn look. On the back, the shield is black with a steel-colored rim around the boss with two points facing opposite directions. In the center of the boss, there is a brown suede-wrapped handle for holding the shield. This LARP shield is ideal for LARP battles, cosplay events, and theater productions.
- Wooden appearance
- Flat, round boss
- Center grip for holding the shield
- Faded green quartered design
- Great for LARP events and cosplaying
- Made from hard EVA foam
- Suede grip
- Has a latex coating
- Latex shields do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP maintenance section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the shield. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Diameter: 19.7 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.5 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.5 Inches
- Weight: 28.7 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.