If you wish to test your skills as a Do It Yourself LARPer, then look no further than the DIY Unpainted Feral Orc Mask! This latex facemask is perfect for crafty LARPers who wish to create an original Orcish character to play! Made from 100 percent high-quality latex, this Orcish mask resembles wrinkled skin, with jaggedly pointed ears and a flat, narrow nose. There is no mouthpiece on this mask, which allows you greater expressive capabilities, as well as more speaking clarity. Large veins and scars decorate the mask, bringing an extra level of realism to your combat proven character. Put your personal touch on your Orcish character and create a truly unique warrior for your next LARPing event!
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Features an open mouthed design
- Possesses highly realistic details
- Great for costumes and role playing
- Perfect for DIY LARPers
- Made from latex
- Wash with damp sponge or cloth using mild detergent after each use. When dry, dust lightly with baby powder.
- Head: 23.2-24 Inches
- Full Height: 9.8 Inches
- Measurements are approximate
There are no reviews yet.