If you want an impressive set of armour or need longer pauldrons, then make sure to check out the Destroyer Pauldron Extension With Rings. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, this pauldron extension covers one shoulder. It attaches to the arm with a strap and has ties at the top for attaching it to the Destroyer Pauldron (RT-298), sold separately. This armour piece extends the shoulder protection of a pauldron further down the arm. Next, this extension has two sections. Both sections have wavy bottom edges. The top section has the plate with the ties. It features five black leather plates. Faux slashes and cuts adorn these smaller plates and the base section. Rivets secure the smaller plates to the base section and the two sections together. The bottom section is further down the arm and features a row of rings. Black leather straps hold the metal rings in place with their rivets. Add this Destroyer Pauldron Extension to your armour and create a great barbaric look for your next LARP or cosplay event.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Sold as a single extension
- Best worn with the Destroyer Pauldron (RT-298), sold separately
- Secures with a strap to the arm
- Features a plate and ring design
- Great for a variety of barbarian characters
- Wonderful for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from 9-10 leather
- Rings are antique brass-plated metal
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 13 Inches
- Arm Circumference: 13.5-22 Inches
Measurements are approximate.