If you are a barbarian, orc, or similar character, you should make sure to protect your legs in style. Check out the Destroyer Greaves. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, these greaves come as a pair in one size. They secure to the legs with straps. Both greaves have curved cutouts at the ankles for greater mobility. They also have angular tops. The right and left greaves of a pair will have different designs from each other. The greave for the right leg features multiple small 20 gauge steel plates adorning its front. Each plate has a battle worn patina and irregular edges. A larger plate takes up a third of the greave. It has leather lacing running across it as a decorative detail. The top of the right greave has a black leather plate.
Meanwhile, the greave for the left leg has a single large steel plate. It also features the same patina and has irregular edges. Near the middle of the plate, there is a slash-like cut run diagonally across it. Black leather strips cover it in a stitch-like design. Rivets secure the strips, leather plate, and steel plates to the leather base. They also attach the leg straps to the base as well. The Destroyer Greaves make a wonderful addition to a fantasy LARP ensemble or cosplay costume.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Sold as a pair
- Each one has a unique design
- Features a battle worn look
- Attaches with straps
- Great for LARP events and cosplay conventions
- Made from 9-10 ounce leather and 20 gauge steel
- For leather: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 14 Inches
- Circumference: 10-20 Inches
Measurements are approximate.