Whether you are an orc, barbarian, or other fantasy character, show off your persona and protect your left arm with the Destroyer Bracer. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, this brown bracer comes in one size and secures to the left arm with leather lacing. It has an asymmetrical shape with the top edge angling up towards the wearers elbow. The top edge has a shallower point in the middle. Meanwhile, the bottom edge of the bracer has a straight design with curved ends. On the front, the bracer features a 20 gauge steel plate with a ripped and worn appearance. It has a grey and brown mottled patina. There are four slashes with irregular edges. Next to the top of the plate is a ring held in place with two black straps riveted to the base. This bracer makes a wonderful addition to a fantasy style LARP outfit or cosplay costume.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Sold as a single bracer for the left arm
- Secures with lacing
- Features a rustic appearance
- Great for fantasy characters
- Wonderful for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from 9-10 ounce leather and 20 gauge steel
- For leather: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.