Inspired by a dagger from King Tuts tomb, the Desert LARP Dagger looks perfectly at home in the hands of a desert adventurer or dangerous assassin. Made from soft EVA foam, this LARP dagger has a fiberglass core with a Kevlar tip. A latex coating covers the foam. This construction is highly durable. The foam dagger has a double-edged blade. The blade curves at the bottom to create a thin ricasso. Next, the handle has a brass end cap near the ricasso. Then, the handle continues with a grip that has the feel of wrapped brown leather. The handle has another brass colored section and ends with a fin-shaped pommel. Use the Desert LARP Dagger looks at your next LARP battle, cosplay convention, or theatrical production.
The Battleworn LARP Trench Knife has an overall length of 18.1 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- Historically inspired
- Double-edged blade
- Durable construction
- Wrapped handle
- Great for a variety of characters
- Made from soft EVA foam
- Fiberglass rod core and Kevlar core tip
- Has a latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 18.1 Inches
- Grip Length: 4.7 Inches
- Blade Length: 11.8 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.3 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.