Add some striking style and a fancy touch to your medieval or fantasy outfit by donning the Black Deluxe Grace Bodice. It works well for LARP events and Ren faires, and looks great as part of cosplays. Made from leather, this handmade medieval bodice comes in five sizes.
It secures in front and at the sides with brass-colored buckles and leather straps. The large, rectangular buckles in front have an intricate, cutout pattern. The buckles on the sides are rounded and simpler than the ones on the front. There is lacing on the back of the black pirate bodice. The lacing and straps make it fairly adjustable overall.
Next, the ends of the front straps attach to embossed panels. The embossing forms a floral pattern on the detailed panels. Meanwhile, the panels on the sides are smooth. The front panels run from the straight, strapless neckline to the angled hem. The hem forms a point in the center.
You can add this steampunk bodice to a variety of looks. Its versatility allows it to layer with many different medieval womens blouses. The bodice is perfect for adventurers, pirates, and more.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in five sizes
- Secures with straps and buckles
- Strapless, corset-like design
- Features an embossed floral pattern
- Fits many different aesthetics
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.