This item cannot be purchased and paid for using PayPal.
Before attending your next boarding party, add this Damascus Pirate Sword to your baldric. The distinctive pattern of the folded steel sword is enhanced with decorative filework on the S-guard and a richly colored hardwood grip. The rippled pattern of the Damascus steel sword is formed by repeatedly folding and forging two or more types of steel, creating a unique pattern on each blade, guard, and pommel. The S-guard folds back to protect the hand on the underside of the blade and curls forward on the upper side to help trap the blade of any attacker. A contoured rosewood handle creates a comfortable one-handed grip. The shaped pommel is a predecessor to the enclosed knuckle guards of later sabers. A double-stitched leather sheath with a brass snap closure provides safe and secure method for wearing, transporting, or storing this reproduction hanger. This Damascus Pirate Sword makes a great addition to any pirate costume or display.
- Decorative pirate saber
- Unique pattern on each folded steel blade
- Shaped guard and pommel protect sword hand
- S-guard displays filework embellishment
- Beautiful gift idea or collectible
- Damascus steel blade, guard, and pommel
- Contoured rosewood handle
- Stitched leather sheath with snap closure
- Overall Length: 28 Inches
- Blade Length: 22 Inches
- Handle Length: 6 Inches
- Weight: 3 Pound 5.6 Ounces