Utilized often for hand to hand combat during the expansive Age of Sail, long thrusting daggers much like this stunning Damascus Naval Dirk were traditionally the personal weapons for officers in the Scottish Highland regiments. Made from carbon steel, the blade of this dagger features the unique design of Damascus steel. The round hilt is accented with brass and steel designs for an extra touch that is echoed near the pommel. Made from smooth pakkawood, the twisted black handle of this dirk features a swirling effect that is sure to catch the eye of anyone you walk past while wearing it. A stitched leather scabbard is included with the dirk, protecting the steel between uses. Set sail with this Damascus Naval Dirk and channel the look of an esteemed naval officer in your collection of fine weapons.
- Crafted from carbon steel
- Features a Damascus style blade
- Circular guard features metal and brass accents
- Twisted pakkawood handle is accented with brass and steel embellishments
- Includes a stitched leather scabbard
- Great for personal use or for gifting
- Overall Length: 12 Inches