The Layered-Steel Einar Viking Sword with Scabbard and Belt is a wonderful choice for those who long for a fierce weapon to wield in battle. Forged from 5160 high carbon steel, this sharpened sword has a durable, double-edged blade. You can choose between a sharpened blade and an unsharpened blade. The blade features the Japanese folded steel method, giving it the distinctive pattern of Damascus blades. A fuller runs down the length of the blade, lightening it. In addition, the Darksword Armoury logo adorns the blade near the hilt.
Next, the sword continues with a short, cruciform crossguard. The bronze crossguard has a raised, knotwork design. Next, the hilt has an ebony grip with concave edges. It features a different knotwork design. Then, the sword ends in a Brazil nut-shaped pommel. The bronze pommel has knotwork patterns that match the crossguard. Finally, this sword comes with a wooden scabbard and interlaced sword belt. Brown leather wraps around the scabbard. This functional sword makes a great addition to any armoury or weapon collection. Bring the Einar Viking Sword to your next historical reenactment.
Please be aware that this sword is hand forged, and as such, its finish and its overall measurements can vary slightly from what is shown here. Also, be aware that this sword is made to be practical, tough, and hardy, and its finish, being hammered and hand forged, can sometimes feature marks from the forging process.
- Fully functional
- Available in sharpened or unsharpened blade options
- Features a double-edged blade with a fuller
- Has knotwork detailing on the hilt
- Comes with a scabbard and sword belt
- Great for reenactments or collections
- Made from folded 5160 high carbon steel
- Hilt is bronze with ebony grip
- Scabbard is wood with leather covering
- Overall Length: 36 Inches
- Blade Length: 30 Inches
- Blade Width at Base: 2.3 Inches
- Weight: 3 Pounds 2 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.