The Damascus and Brass Medieval Knight Sword is a remarkable weapon for any warrior. Its beautiful damascus steel blade is matched with an antiqued brass hilt and pommel, as well as a brass ladder pattern on its dark wood grip. The beautiful damascus steel blade has a full tang. The guard has a central point and curving arms that angle towards the blade. The pommel is round with concentric circles creating its design. Brass pins hold the wooden handle in place. A brown leather sheath is included with this damascus knight sword for safe storage and easier carrying. A beautiful and unique take on medieval weapon styles, this decorative damascus sword is a phenomenal display piece, collectible, and costume sword.
- Blade is fully tanged
- Guard arms are curved and angle towards blade
- Wood scale grip features inlay brass pattern
- Includes brown scabbard with adjustable carrying strap
- Beautiful collectible and display piece
- Blade is made of damascus steel
- Handle scales are made of wood
- Guard and pommel are made of brass
- Sheath is made of leather
- Overall Length: 31 Inches
- Blade Length: 23 Inches
Measurements are approximate.