It has been said that no mortal may look upon Cthulhu, for his dread-form is beyond any sort of comprehension. Most often, the elder god appears as this Cthulhu Monster Mask depicts – as a monstrous octopus-like horror with numerous tentacles. This mask is made entirely in latex, depicting a tentacled horror with piercing yellow-orange eyes that seem to glare out at the world. The mask covers the entire head and leaves four long tentacles draped across your chest. There are many ways to celebrate Cthulhu. Some many take his likeness with this Cthulhu Monster Mask. Others may seek his city, Rlyeh. Others say his words – Ph nglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn.
The above phrase is seemingly nonsensical. In stories, it is based on the Elder language, which has no close approximation or pronunciation in any mortal tongue. Translated, it means IN HIS HOUSE AT RLYEH, DEAD CTHULHU WAITS DREAMING.
- Creates an iconic and beloved monster visage
- Has four long draped tentacles and piercing, evil eyes
- Covers the whole head when worn
- Hidden eye-slits provide good vision
- Perfect accessory for your ideal Cthulhu look
- Fantastic for Halloween, theater, or other costumed events
- Made from high-quality latex
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens