Crusaders such as yourself know the dangers that you may face on your journey. Thus, you make sure to carry the Crusading Knight Dagger. Made from high carbon steel, this functional dagger has a double-edged blade with a fuller running down its length. Next, the dagger continues with a cruciform crossguard. The hilt has a steel grip. Black leather covers the grip. Then, the hilt ends with an octagonal pommel. A red enamel cross adorns the pommel. Finally, the dagger comes with a wood scabbard. Black leather covers the wood scabbard. It has steel fittings. You can bring the Crusading Knight Dagger with you to your next historical reenactment. It also looks great on display in any dagger or medieval collection.
- Has a double-edged blade with a fuller
- Features a red cross on the pommel
- Comes with a black scabbard
- Great for historical reenactments
- Wonderful for collecting and display
- Made from high carbon steel
- Hilt is steel with leather grip
- Scabbard is wood and leather
- Overall Length: 17.6 Inches
- Blade Length: 11.8 Inches
- Weight: 17.9 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.