Whether you fight in the Iberian Peninsula or in the Holy Land, a great Crusader requires a good defense like the Wood and Steel Crusader LARP Shield. Made from hard EVA foam, this medieval style shield has a latex coating. It has a heater shield shape, a flat top edge with curved sides ending in a point at the bottom. The front of the shield looks like a wood panel with steel colored trim at the edges. This hand-painted, faux wood design has a rich brown color. A steel colored Santiago cross adorns the center of the wood panel.
Also, the trim appears to have rivets attaching it to the shield in the corners. On the back, the shield has a shiny black finish. It has multiple straps, allowing you to hold the shield on either arm or straight up and down. This shield is ideal for LARP battles, cosplay events, and theater productions.
- Rich brown color
- Santiago cross design
- Multiple straps for different ways of carrying
- Great for medieval and fantasy events
- Wonderful for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from hard EVA foam with a latex coating
- Latex shields do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the shield. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Length: 27.6 Inches
- Width: 19.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.