If you want some historical armor that you can display and wear, then check out the Count Galeazzo dArco Suit of Armour. Made from iron, this wearable suit of armour takes its design from the mid-15th century. It is a replica of Count Galeazzo dArcos armour held at Churburg Castle. This suit of wearable armor includes a wooden platform and internal frame for the armour to rest on.
The armor covers the wearer from head to toe. Some of the pieces secure together with straps. It has chainmail sabatons and mitten-style gauntlets. You can wear this suit of armor to your next cosplay or LARP. This functional suit of armour also makes a fantastic collectible or home decor piece.
- Completely wearable
- Based on historical suit of armor
- Includes platform
- Great for cosplay outfits
- Impressive collectible or home decor piece
- Made from iron
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them.
- Overall Height with Platform: 6 Feet 6.7 Inches
- Weight: 88.2 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.