The toga was the common attire of the day during the Roman era. This versatile garment was worn by virtually every citizen of the Roman Empire, and now, men and women of the modern day can enjoy it too by wearing this Costume Toga. This costume garment loosely recreates the classic toga of the early Roman Empire, as it consists of a white robe with very short sleeves and a v-neckline. It also features a white drape that is attached at the shoulder and crosses over the torso to rest on the hip, giving it a wrapped look that virtually all togas traditionally feature. Please note that this costume only includes the white toga, and that the prop sword, wrist cuffs, laurel, shoes, bracelets, additional jewelry, and prop grapes are not included with the costume. The toga is made from a polyester and cotton blend fabric (and it can be thin or almost see-through in places). It comes in two sizes, standard and X-large. No great Roman costume would be complete without a nice Costume Toga to go along with it, making this a great garment for men and women both to wear and enjoy with their own Roman styles.
- A Quality Halloween Costume
- Traditionally Styled White Toga Garment
- Add Your Choice of Accessories for a Unique Look
- A Classic Roman Toga that is Perfect for any Man or Woman to Wear
- Great for Halloween, Renaissance Fairs, Costume Parties, Themed Events, and More
- Made from Poly-Cotton Blend