Renaissance outfits for nobility require a wide collar or ruff to look complete. You will be the envy of any royal court when you wear this Renaissance Collar and Cuff set. This costume set is suitable for both men and women. Popular in the 16th and 17th centuries, pleated ruffs developed from a small ruffle embellishment on a neckband to large elaborate detachable ruffs that were starched and covered in lace, embroidery, or jewels. This set gives a polished look to your outfit without sacrificing comfort. The ruffled collar has a Velcro closure for a custom fit, while the cuffs feature slip on elastic.
Please be aware that the hat, outfit, and jewelry are not included.
- Inspired by 16th to 17th century fashions
- Detachable ruffled collar and wrist cuffs
- Adjustable fit for adults and teens
- Perfect finishing touch to any Renaissance costume
- Made from 100 percent polyester with Velcro and elastic details
- One Size Fits Most