The Vikings believed that if they showed courage in battle, they would be rewarded with an afterlife in Valhalla. You can emulate Viking ferocity and fight like your afterlife depends on it with the Condor Valhalla Throwing Axe. This reproduction of the classic Norse weapon features a long wooden shaft for easy gripping and throwing, and its high carbon steel head widens from the top of the axe to the blade. Along the haft are Elder Futhark runes, as well as an ornate Norse knotwork engraving at the base of the handle. The Condor Valhalla Throwing Axe comes with a brown leather sheath for safe storage, meaning that this weapon can be used for either function or fashionable home decor.
- Functional weapon based on historic Viking throwing axes
- Features a long handle for easy gripping and throwing
- Durable blade is guaranteed to last
- Handle is engraved with Elder Futhark runes
- Comes with a leather sheath
- Perfect for lovers of Norse history
- Axe head made from 1065 high carbon steel
- Haft made from hickory wood
- Overall Length: 22 Inches
- Blade Length: 4.75 Inches
- Axe Head Length: 5.75 Inches
There are no reviews yet.