When you are out in the wild, you may have to make your way through thick vegetation. Carry the Condor King Kukri Machete with you. Made from 1075 high carbon steel, this fully functional machete has the distinctive curved blade shape of a kukri. It has a blasted satin finish. The full tang machete has a walnut handle. Brass pins secure the wood in place. The handle ends with a fan shape. The end of the handle has a hole for a lanyard, not included. Finally, this knife comes with a black leather sheath. The sheath allows the knife to hang from a belt, not included. This machete helps to keep you from being unprepared in the wilderness. Add the Condor King Kukri Machete to your survival gear.
- Distinctive kukri-shaped blade
- Full tang design
- Comes with a black sheath
- Great for collections or displays
- Wonderful for outdoor use
- Blade is 1075 high carbon steel
- Handle is walnut
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 18.9 Inches
- Blade Length: 12.6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.