When you wish to become Robin Hood or another medieval archer, you should have arrows like the 6 Pack of Classic Traditional Arrows. This pack of arrows includes 6 arrows. They come in three colors and a range of spine weights. Each arrow has a premium cedar shaft. The shaft has a walnut finish and a gasket lacquer seal for a hard, durable finish. The tip of the arrow has a 125 grain field point. On the other end, the fletching features black and silver cresting as well as a shield cut left wing feather. The color options refer to the feather color. The shield cut provides increased stability as well as a more traditional look. In addition, the arrows have a Bohning classic standard nock. Take the 6 Pack of Classic Traditional Arrows to your next historical reenactment or archery practice.
- Fully functional
- Includes 6 arrows
- Comes in three colors
- Has shield cut fletching
- Features field point tip
- Great for reenactments or archery practice
- Shaft is cedar with a gasket lacquer finish
- Fletching is real feathers
How to Pick Your Arrow Spine Weight:
- Determine the draw weight of your bow. Pick the arrow spine weight that is immediately heavier than the bow. For example, if the bow has a draw weight 25-30 pounds then the correct arrow spine weight is 30-35 pounds.
- Overall Length: 31 Inches
- Fletching Length: 5 Inches
- Shaft Thickness: 0.34 Inches
- Field Point Weight: 125 Grain
Measurements are approximate.