Men for centuries wore the doublet, no matter their station in life. Common folk and noblemen both can easily wear this Classic Renaissance Doublet. Made from royal velvet, this jacket comes in eight color options and a range of sizes. It fastens shut with lacing down the front, from the neckline to the waist. The lacing goes through metal rings and ties at the neckline, which has a rounded shape. There is a seam around the waist just below the bottom of the lacing. The doublet is open below that seam and flares out a bit. In addition, the jacket has short cap sleeves. This jacket works great with medieval and fantasy costumes as well as formal wear.
- Comes in many color options
- Available in a range of sizes
- Laces up in front
- Cap sleeves
- Great for medieval and formal outfits
- Made from royal velvet
- Dry cleaning recommended.
- Small: Chest – 35-36 Inches, Waist – 31 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 37-38 Inches, Waist – 34 Inches
- Large: Chest – 39-41 Inches, Waist – 37 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 42-44 Inches, Waist – 40 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 45-48 Inches, Waist – 43 Inches
- XXX-Large: Chest – 49-52 Inches, Waist – 47 Inches
Measurements are approximate.