The Middle Ages were a time of interesting fabric patterns and necklines that are still popular even to this day. The Classic Middle Ages Underdress recreates the garb of the period, reflecting the origins of some of these styles. This cotton ankle-worn dress fits loosely over the body, granting its wearer comfortability and a full range of motion, but it still fits snugly enough that another dress can be worn over it. Its long sleeves help to retain body heat, making it ideal for colder weather, and its square neckline makes it easy to match this garment with countless other medieval dresses. The Classic Middle Ages Underdress is a perfect component of any Renaissance or medieval ensemble.
- Based on medieval womens undergarments
- Fits loosely over the body for comfort and flexibility
- Stylish design allows for easy wearing under a variety of medieval dresses
- Long sleeves are great for cool weather
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs and medieval reenactments
- Made from 100% cotton