A proper woman of medieval society would not have left her house without wearing a chemise. Add this Classic Medieval Chemise to your faire wardrobe. Made of a lightweight cotton for a fine, smooth weave, this full-length chemise comes in a wide range of colors and sizes. Also, it has a scoop neckline, with a drawstring to create a ruffled effect. The long, loosely cut sleeves end in elastic cuffs. This elastic allows you to push the cuffs up the arm for a different look. The chemise ends near the ankles. Wear this chemise to Renaissance faires, cosplay conventions, and LARP events.
- Comes in many colors and sizes
- Drawstring neckline
- Full-length design
- Long, loosely-cut sleeves
- Great for fantasy and medieval events
- Made from lightweight cotton
- Machine wash cold using a short spin cycle and gentle washing detergent.
- Small: Bust – 33-35 Inches, Shoulder – 14 Inches, Waist – 26-28 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 56 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 36-38 Inches, Shoulder – 26 Inches, Waist – 29-31 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 57.5 Inches
- Large: Bust – 39-41 Inches, Shoulder – 17 Inches, Waist – 32-34 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 59 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 42-44 Inches, Shoulder – 18 Inches, Waist – 35-37 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 60 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust – 46-48 Inches, Shoulder – 19 Inches, Waist – 39-41 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 61 Inches
- XXX-Large: Bust – 50-53 Inches, Shoulder – 20.5 Inches, Waist – 44-46 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 62.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.