Draconic, demonic, and many other fantasy warriors should protect their legs from an attack. Be sure to look at the Chaos Greaves With Knees. Made from 8-9 ounce leather, these red greaves come as a pair. The greaves attach to plates that protect the knees. Both the knees and greaves attach to the leg with straps. The black straps match the black leather trim that adorns the bottom and sides of the greaves and knee armour. The trim has curved and pointed edges. On the knees in particular, the black trim extends on the sides to create arrow shapes which help to protect the sides of the knees. The top edge of the knee forms a point in the center. Overall, these upper plates are shaped to the knees. The knees overlap the greaves. In the center of the greaves there are brass-plated rings held in place by leather straps. Rivets attach the strips and trim to the base plate as well as internal metal plates near the ankle. The greaves have curved cutouts at the bottom edge near the ankle for greater mobility. The Chaos Greaves With Knees make a wonderful addition to a LARP or cosplay costume.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Sold as a pair
- Protects the knees and shins
- Secures with straps to the legs
- Features an imposing red and black design
- Wonderful for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from 8-9 ounce leather
- Trim is 5-6 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.