Add the Cederic Spear Butt Cap to your spear for a sleek, practical, and safe finish. Made of steel, the butt cap features two holes for easily attaching it to your own shaft and a tapered design, thinnest at the bottom. Spear butt caps keep the bottom ends of the spear shaft safe from wear and tear while helping to balance the spear itself, making it an essential piece for those who are seriously interested in crafting their own spears. The end of the cap is rounded for safety, helping to guard the surrounding area from accident. This steel spear butt cap can also be used to keep banner poles from unraveling.
- Two screw holes for attachment to staff
- Cap tapers thinner at the bottom
- Rounded edge increases safety
- Can be used to finish banner poles
- Protects and balances spears
- Crafted from 14 gauge steel
- Length: 5.3 Inches
- Opening Inner diameter: 1.14 Inches
- Inner Diameter (At Holes): 1.02 Inches
- Inner Diameter (At End): 0.62 Inches
Measurements are approximate.