An ideal medieval top for an attractive peasant or maiden, the Carmen Blouse rests off-the-shoulder in a pretty style. The medieval blouse is subtly ruffled along its top hem and sleeve cuffs for a very feminine look. A tie-string at the waist allows the fit to be adjusted to the wearer, accenting the waistline. Available in black or cream color options, the short-sleeved cotton blouse will quickly become a staple in any re-enactors wardrobe. The peasant top can be worn on its own or underneath a waist cincher or corset for alternate looks.
Hand washing this item is recommended. Do not dry in dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in cream or black
- Features off-the-shoulder design
- Ties at the waist
- Ideal medieval or Renaissance apparel
- Made from cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Chest – 32.3 Inches, Waist – 25.2 Inches, Length – 22.3 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 35.4 Inches, Waist – 28.3 Inches, Length – 22.8 Inches
- Large: Chest – 38.6 Inches, Waist – 31.5 Inches, Length – 23.5 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 42.1 Inches, Waist – 35 Inches, Length – 23.8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.