Captain Jan de Bouff was a privateer who worked for the Spanish monarchy during the Dutch War of Independence. You will be the picture of a prosperous privateer in this Captain Jan de Bouff Coat. Wear it to your next pirate picnic. Style meets class on this jacket featuring brocade fabric. This pirate piece features cotton velvet belled cuffs as well as a velvet front trim. Antiqued brass-tone metal buttons on cuffs and a satin lining give it an elegant look. On each side of this jacket is a functional pocket that enables you to carry everything that one might need on a sea voyage. A single vent back allows for swashbuckling or swaggering. Promenade on the upper deck in this brocade beauty, perfect for the Renaissance Faire or Pirate Festival.
- Displays a green brocade and velvet pirate coat
- Made from cotton velvet with a satin lining
- Decorated with black lace accents
- Includes antiqued brass-tone buttons
- Offers functional side pockets
- Presents a single vent for a comfortable fit
- Stupendous for Sea Dogs and Historical Costumers