Sir Christopher Myngs was an English naval officer and pirate known for raiding Spanish towns in Jamaica, Mexico, and the Caribbean with a large buccaneer fleet. Raise your flotilla of fun wearing this Captain Christopher Myngs Coat. This is a long coat that has all the elements of a typical pirate outfit. It is made from soft 100% cotton velvet fabric, with gold-tone metal buttons and decorative lace along the edges. It also features functional flap pockets and large bell cuffs. For an excellent fit & comfort, this coat has a satin lining. You will look smashing when you wear this pirate coat to the next buccaneer bash or Renaissance Faire.
- Displays a gold velvet pirate coat
- Made from cotton velvet with a satin lining
- Decorated with white lace accents
- Includes gold-tone buttons
- Offers functional side pockets
- Perfect for Privateers and Historical Costumers