Though pirates typically wore clothes that were purely functional on ship or let them blend in when they were on shore, pirate captains who wanted to stand out wore clothes that displayed their wealth, such as this Captain Bridge Coat. Made from plush 100% cotton velvet fabric, this mid-length coat fits comfortably due to its satin lining & cut. This pirate coat features gold-tone metal buttons along the cuffs, the front, and also on its functional flap pockets. Box pleats in the back provide ease for any skullduggery or swaggering activities. With its lush fabric and flattering style, you will find it also incorporates well with Colonial and Renaissance outfits.
- Displays a grey velvet pirate coat
- Made from cotton velvet with a satin lining
- Includes gold-tone buttons
- Offers functional side pockets
- Box pleats offer a comfortable fit
- Perfect for Pirate, Medieval, or Renaissance outfits