Captain George Booth was an English pirate who was one of the earliest to sail around the Cape of Good Hope and plunder ships in the Indian Ocean. You will look the portrait of an adventurous privateer in this Captain Booth coat. Made from 100% cotton velvet fabric and a satin lining, this coat is soft both inside and outside. It has large bell cuffs, black lace trim, and silver-tone metal buttons. It also has functional flap pockets on either side. You will look regal at the next ruffian regatta or costume party.
- Displays a turquoise velvet pirate coat
- Made from cotton velvet with a satin lining
- Decorated with black lace accents
- Includes silver-tone buttons
- Offers functional side pockets
- Best for Buccaneers and Historical Costumers
There are no reviews yet.