Enter the curious world of the Neo-Victorian in full style or add a distinctive touch to a theatrical performance with the Bronze Steampunk Masquerade Mask. This take on the traditional Venetian mask features mechanical enhancements. Shaped like the classic Colombina, this mask conceals the eyes, cheeks, and nose. Instead of feathers and lace, pyramid rivets, gears, and puzzle pieces decorate its faux metal surface. A riveted chain runs across the bridge of the nose, while an arched tube emerges from the forehead to link with a gear on the left cheek. Black satin ribbons adjust the fit of the mask at the sides.
- Steampunk themed masquerade mask
- Accented with puzzle pieces, gears, and tubing
- Features an antique bronze finish and rich detail
- Fitted with a pair of black ribbons at the sides
- Stylish accessory for masquerade balls and carnivals
- Made of poly-resin
- Ribbons are satin fabric
- Width: 10 Inches
- Height: 4 Inches
- Measurements are approximate
There are no reviews yet.