When you want to dress up as a Celtic maiden or fantasy princess, the Burgundy Wine Brigid Overdress is a lovely piece to wear. Handmade from plant-based rayon, this breathable red overdress comes in five sizes.
The sleeveless dress has a scoop neckline. The bodice of the medieval overdress laces up in the center front with matching ties. The satin ties run through metal grommets. On each side of the lacing, there is Celtic triquetra embroidery. It runs down from the shoulders to the waist. A triquetra is a three-pointed knot. The skirt of the Celtic overdress is open in front. In addition, the dress has hidden pockets.
On the back, the fantasy dress has a lace-up back to help ensure a better fit. This dress makes a great addition to a Celtic or fantasy outfit. It works well for layering with other pieces, not included. You can wear it to a Ren faire, LARP event, or cosplay occasion.
- Comes in five sizes
- Open in front with laced bodice
- Triquetra knotwork embroidery
- Laces in back for better fit
- Great for Celtic and fantasy outfits
- Handmade from plant-based rayon
- Cold wash separately on delicate. Dry on extra low heat. Iron inside out on low heat.