When you next embark on adventure, be sure you have a something to drink from at your side. Easily worn on a belt, the Brass Tipped Viking Drinking Horn with Leather Holder has you set for any feasting occasion that should arise. Made from natural horn, this Viking horn is safe to drink from, making it both a fitting and practical accessory for medieval meals and Viking feasts. Brass accents the rim and caps the tip, giving this Norse drinking horn a touch of finery. The included brown leather holder has a belt loop at the top and adjustable laces for holding your historical drinking horn secure. For your next reenactment event, Renaissance fair, LARP, or other Viking themed occasion, sip in style from this brass accented drinking horn.
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
- Features brass accents on rim and tip
- Can be used for drinking
- Includes adjustable leather holder
- Great for Viking and medieval feasts
- Made from natural horn with brass accents
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
- Strap Length: 5.5 Inches
- Strap Width: 0.75 Inch
- Strap Thickness: 0.1 Inch
- Fits Belts Up To 3.75 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.